- Business & Industry
- Recreation | Visitors
- Contact Us
City of Park Falls Launches a New Website! Subscribe Today! - March 01, 2018
City of Park Falls is proud to announce the launch of our new website. Subscribe to our site and... [more...]
HWY 182 BRIDGE UPDATE
WIS 182, Park Falls (*updated*)
WIS 13 to Saunders Avenue
North Fork Flambeau River Bridge
- Bridge staining is currently scheduled to begin on Monday, May 14.
- Remaining roadwork is currently scheduled to begin on Monday, May 21. The contractor will be removing pavement and placing concrete approach slabs.
- Crews will also be constructing the remaining curb and gutter and sidewalk.
- During the week of May 21 and May 28, motorists on WIS 182 can expect to encounter single lane closures controlled by temporary stop lights between 2nd Avenue and Case Avenue.
- During the week of June 4, crews will complete milling and paving operations on WIS 182 from WIS 13 to Saunders Avenue under flagging operations.
- Construction is currently scheduled for completion on June 8, 2018.
- This schedule is based on favorable weather conditions and construction progress.
Information and resources
- Check the project website http://projects.511wi.gov/wis182/to view construction pictures and obtain additional information.
Business and property owners can contact:
• WisDOT Project Manager Dan Erva at 715.365.5776
- Project Leader (in the field) Erik Lundwall at 715.299.3444