Owner-occupied and renter-occupied housing improvement funds are available to qualifying households to assist in making rehabilitation improvements to area homes. Improvements include, but are not limited to, replacing shingles, windows, exterior doors, siding, furnaces, and water heaters; upgrading wiring; adding insulation where needed; repairing foundations; repairing water and sewer laterals; and making handicapped accessibility improvements. For more information, please call Kim Gifford at 715-635-2197.
USDA Rural Development has financing available for residents of Price County to purchase and/or repair a home.
- NW Regional Housing Rehabilitation & Down Payment Assistance
- Information sheet NW Regional Housing Program
- Informational Brochure City of Park Falls
- USDA Rural Development - 504 Program Summary
- USDA Rural Development - 504 Income Limits
- USDA Rural Development - Direct Program Summary
- USDA Rural Development - Direct Income Limits